Tandberg RDX Utility for Windows
RDX Utility for Windows is free software from Tandberg Data that allows Windows users to extend value with Tandberg Data RDX removable storage. RDX Utility provides options to optimize RDX for specific storage requirements and incorporates compatibility with the latest windows and windows utilities.
Tandberg Data’s RDX Utility along with * firmware, includes a new RDX® Windows® Backup mode and compatibility with newer versions of Windows, such as Windows 8 and Server 2012.
RDX utility and firmware provides better integration with Microsoft Windows, enabling users of Tandberg Data RDX to leverage the benefits of the integrated Windows Backup application. With the new mode, Windows sees the RDX as a valid disk target without the need for a third-party backup application. Tandberg Data USB 3.0 RDX can now be used for scheduled system backups, including bare metal disaster recovery as well as a deduplication volume in Server 2012.
Features of the RDX Utility:
- Free and simple download and installation
- For Windows Users. Windows XP, Windows Vista, Server 2003, Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2012
- Maximizes removable disk compatibility in Windows environments
- Provides better integration with Windows Explorer
- Allows the use of the Windows Backup Utility and system backups*
- Compatibility with all RDX cartridge generations and capacities
- Compatibility with Tandberg Data RDX QuikStation